At Home and Family Counselling, we champion better mind health for all New Zealander’s and have been for over 129 years. We provide a high standard of affordable counselling (through voluntary contributions) for all. Below are the current work opportunities available at Home and Family Counselling.
As Auckland’s leading, not-for-profit counselling organisation, we pride ourselves on employing well qualified, experienced people eager to make a positive difference to their local community and work in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, and you’re determined to secure a role with a healthy ‘work-life balance’ then submit an application to work for us.
COUNSELLOR – MT EDEN
Home and Family Counselling, an established and well-respected not-for-profit agency that provides short-medium term counselling has a vacancy at their Mount Eden site for an experienced counsellor. The ideal applicants will work from a systemic perspective and be able to work with Families, Couples & Individuals.
Home and Family offers a great employment opportunity with a generous remuneration package and a supportive environment.
This is a 3-day position, equating to 22.5 hours per week. The role requires the Counsellor to work Monday and Wednesday, however, there is some flexibility for the 3rd day of work.
The successful applicant will have:
- Counselling qualification or other appropriate qualification
- Professional membership
- Proven experience working with Families and Couples
- Skilled at assessing risk and safety
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Commitment to completing all administrative requirements to a high standard
- Computer Savvy
- Supportive team member
- Aligned to Home & Families Mission, Vision and Values
- Commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
An Employment Application Form must be completed and submitted with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) when applying for employment opportunities at Home & Family Counselling.
You may either submit your employment application online, via email or by post. If applying by email or post, click on the button below to print an Employment Application Form.
The application closing date is 5th September 2022. Interviews will take place at our Mount Eden offices, date to be confirmed.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Executive Director, Home & Family Counselling, 344 Mt Eden Rd Mt Eden.
- Online: Complete the Online Employment Application Form below and attach your CV as a PDF file (Max 50MB) before selecting the ‘Submit’ button.