At Home and Family Counselling, we champion better mind health for all New Zealander’s and have been for over 120 years. We provide a high standard of affordable counselling (through voluntary contributions) for all.
As Auckland’s leading, not-for-profit counselling organisation, we pride ourselves on employing well qualified, experienced people eager to make a positive difference to their local community and work in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, and you’re determined to secure a role with a healthy ‘work-life balance’ then submit an application to work for us.
Contract Counsellor – North Shore (Part-Time):
Home and Family Counselling, an established and well-respected not-for-profit agency that provides short-medium counselling, has a vacancy in their North Shore team for an experienced counsellor. The ideal applicant will work from a systemic perspective and be able to work with Families, Couples & Individuals. This is a contract position with ongoing clinical support. The role is based at the North Shore centre at 2A Seaview Avenue, Northcote.
Home and Family offers a great employment opportunity with a generous remuneration package.
Hours: Monday 3.15 PM – 6.15 PM and Saturday 8.45 AM – 2.45 PM. Group supervision requires monthly attendance and is a paid time.
The successful applicant will have:
- Counselling qualification or other appropriate qualification
- Professional membership
- Proven experience of working with Families and Couples
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Commitment to completing all administrative requirements to a high standard
- Computer Savvy
- Supportive team member with the capacity to work autonomously
- Aligned to Home & Families Mission, Vision, and Values
- Commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Application Closing Date: Applications must be received by 5PM, Thursday 6 May 2021. See below for details on how to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Requirements: Send your curriculum vitae with a completed Employment Application Form to be received by Home & Family Counselling before 5 PM, Thursday 6 May 2021.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POST: Home & Family Counselling, 344 Mt Eden Road, Mt Eden, Auckland 1024.