At Home and Family Counselling, we champion better mind health for all New Zealander’s and have been for over 128 years. We provide a high standard of affordable counselling (through voluntary contributions) for all.
As Auckland’s leading, not-for-profit counselling organisation, we pride ourselves on employing well qualified, experienced people eager to make a positive difference to their local community and work in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, and you’re determined to secure a role with a healthy ‘work-life balance’ then submit an application to work for us.
Counsellor/Triage Counsellor – Mount Eden:
Home and Family Counselling, an established and well-respected not-for-profit agency that provides short-medium term counselling has a vacancy at their Mount Eden site for an experienced counsellor. Home and Family offers a great employment opportunity with a generous remuneration package. The ideal applicants will work from a systemic perspective and be able to work with Families, Couples & Individuals. This is a 4-day position and includes one day of triage counselling.
- Tuesday & Wednesday 10.45 – 6.45
- Friday & Saturday 8.45 – 4.45
The successful applicant will have
- Counselling qualification or other appropriate qualification
- Professional membership
- Proven experience of working with Families and Couples
- Skilled at assessing risk and safety
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Commitment to completing all administrative requirements to a high standard
- Computer Savvy
- Supportive team member
- Aligned to Home & Families Mission, Vision and Values
- Commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
HOW TO APPLY
Send your curriculum vitae with a completed Employment Application Form to Home & Family Counselling before 5 PM, Monday 2 August 2021.
Interviews will take place at our Mount Eden offices, date to be confirmed.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POST: Executive Director, Home & Family Counselling, 344 Mt Eden Road, Mt Eden, Auckland 1024.
- ONLINE: Complete the Online Employment Application Form below. Be sure to attach your CV as a file before submitting it (option provided at Step 3 of the online application).
Sorry. This form is no longer available.